Hva er inkludert?
Departing from Airlie Beach, Camira cruises past Whitsunday Island, passing Daydream, Hamilton and Hook islands en route. On Whitsunday Island’s east coast, Camira moors at the northern end of Whitehaven Beach, a 7km arc of dazzling white sand, regularly voted Australia’s best beach. On a guided hike to Hill Inlet lookout, follow a path walked by the Whitsundays’ traditional owners, the Ngaro people. Back on the beach, swim and stroll along the shore before a gourmet lunch pack onboard and your journey home.
- Scenic return sailing adventure through the Whitsundays to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Snorkeling the fringing reef
- BBQ lunch, soft drinks and water
- Beer and wine from 11am
- Beach activities
- Guided walk to Hill Inlet and lookout (tidal dependent)
WHAT TO BRING
- Swimwear and towel
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses and protective clothing
- Light jacket/sweater for a cool or windy day