Carioca City Tour
- This is the perfect Rio City tour as you will get the chance to see and feel Rio de Janeiro, from the beautiful beach neighbourhoods, to the Tijuca Forest, up to the impressive Christ Redeemer Statue.
Lopez Mendes Boat & Trekking Experience
- Travel via boat to Lopes Mendes beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil. It is a 3 km long beach of white sand, clear water with waves and wild nature, all part of an environmental protected area.
Montevideo Highlights Tour
- Explore the Uruguayan capital on a whole. Visit the most important landmarks, get the best views and learn about the history of this amazing city!
Argentina Iguazu Falls Day Trip (Arg to Bra)
- A visit to the Argentine side of Iguazu Falls is a completely different experience from that of the Brazilian side, and deserves a whole day's worth of your time. Walk along the man-made platforms and bridges that follow the contours of the river taking you right to the edge of the Devil’s Throat and along a 4 kilometer stretch of panoramic waterfalls.
Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 3D/2N (Uyuni to Uyuni)
- Embark on an unforgettable expedition in a 4x4 Toyota land cruiser through the vast and blinding-white salt flats of Uyuni and into the desert of southwest Bolivia. Along the way, visit tiny villages, multi-colored lakes with flamingos, geysers, and thermal hot-springs at 4,000 - 5,000m.
Lake Titicaca & Luquina Homestay 2D/1N
- Get ready to go back in time for a colourful, vibrant and eye-opening cultural experience to visit different indigenous cultures on Lake Titicaca. Spend the night with an indigenous family on the Luquina community and experience their way of living. Explore the beautiful Uros Floating Islands and Taquile Island. Admire awe-inspiring views of Lake Titicaca.
Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N
- Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colourful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
Huacachina Sand-Buggy & Sand-Boarding
- Cruise to the top of 500 meter high sand dunes and go rocketing down the slopes in a sand buggy. Let go of your fears and sandboard down the steep sandy slopes with a few pointers from your local guide. Admire the breathtaking sunset over the vast desert landscape and take photos in the golden twilight before racing back to Huacachina.
Ballestas Islands Sightseeing Boat Ride (from Paracas)
- Take a boat tour to see the impressive Candelabra geoglyph, Peruvian boobies, Humboldt penguins and abundant marine life at the Ballestas Islands archipelago. Visit the pristine Paracas Natural Reserve in the afternoon to see La Catedral rock formation and watch flamingos and parihuanas from a breathtaking scenic overlook.
Local driver and English-speaking guide
Professional English-speaking guide