Hva er inkludert?
Do summer differently and join us on an exclusive tour of a lifetime showcasing the best highlights of the Top End during our famous green season. Kakadu offers the opportunity to discover some of the oldest and best-preserved Aboriginal Rock Art in the world, keep a lookout for some of our prehistoric friends (crocodiles) as we cruise the ancient wetlands by boat, and be immersed in the stories and culture of the traditional owners. We’ll be exploring some truly spectacular countryside, amongst pockets of rainforest packed with endemic species of flora and fauna. This fully accommodated tour has you relaxing indoors in comfort each evening after enjoyable days of culture and unmatched vistas. Kakadu’s famous Cooinda Lodge offers luxury in the midst of the Australian bush with air-conditioned retreat tents offering shared bathroom facilities, or you may wish to include a TV and some other creature comforts including an ensuite by staying in a lodge room.
- Visit the World Heritage-Listed Kakadu National Park
- Explore Kakadu Aboriginal Cultural Centres
- Be guided through world-class Aboriginal rock art sites Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) or Ubirr (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Stay in the heart of Kakadu in Australia’s bushland in a luxury air-conditioned retreat tent or lodge room
- Enjoy an exclusive dinner menu in Kakadu, showcasing the tastes of the Territory
- Immerse in a hands-on cultural experience
- Experience the best of Kakadu’s wildlife on the famous Yellow Water Cruise
- Enjoy expert commentary along the journey from our experienced and passionate guides
*This itinerary is subject to change due to seasonal access permitting us to enter certain areas throughout the tropical summer season. Highlights are a guideline only. Kakadu’s diverse landscape and weather conditions mean a high amount of change and flexibility in the itinerary is expected. Your expert guides will ensure the most amazing adventure is had by all!_