Hva er inkludert?
Condor Whitsundays is the ultimate MAXI experience!
Your crew will ensure you make it to all the hot spots of the Whitsunday Islands. Your exciting agenda includes a visit to the famous Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout, incredible snorkels over some of the best fringing reefs in the world and of course, fun in the evening after your action-packed day! Condor will ensure that no time is wasted as you sail at true racing speeds from one incredible destination to the next! Top features include only 19 guests (or up to 30 in peak season), loads of deck space and fast sailing with an experienced crew. Book with us today and we will show you a real sailing experience around the stunning Islands.
If this tour does not have your desired dates available then check out Hammer or Broomstick's available dates as the tours are exactly then same, just a slightly different boat.
- Experience real adventure sailing and match race with other Prosail boats
- Spend up to 5 hours at Whitehaven Beach & visit Hill Inlet Lookout
- Visit up to 4 snorkelling locations to check out the magnificent fringing reef around the Islands (all part of the Great Barrier Reef Marina Park)
- Enjoy bush-walks and hikes (with lookouts and stunning views)
- Enjoy standout delicious meals made by the crew who are fun, experienced and welcome you into the Prosail family.
- In the evenings, chill on deck with our crew and your new mates, have a few drinks, stargaze and then let the calm water gently rock you to sleep.
- Extra comforts like rain & sun shades, hot showers, hammocks, USB charging stations, thicker snorkel/swimming suits in the cooler months
- One of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly ways to explore the Whitsunday Islands!
- Straight after your tour, keep the adventure alive and meet your crew and fellow passengers for a catch up at the after-party in Airlie Beach – we have a reserved table, drink discounts and meal deals!