Hva er inkludert?
Take a journey along Western Australia’s Coral Coast, a region known for its stunning natural scenery, diverse wildlife and gorgeous beaches. Marvel at the limestone Pinnacles and then take in the beautiful scenery of Kalbarri National Park, where the Murchison River winds its way through red gorges. Monkey Mia is sure to delight with its friendly bottlenose dolphins and other abundant wildlife. Then it’s on to the jewel of the Coral Coast, the famous Ningaloo Reef, for 2 days exploring the pristine waters and searching for turtles! You’ll get to experience the best nature has to offer on this Perth to Exmouth Tour. This tour has something for everyone!
- Visit the weathered rock spires in the Pinnacles Desert
- See the panoramic coastline of the Indian Ocean
- Explore the stunning gorge views of Kalbarri National Park from the Skywalk
- Admire Nature’s Window and hike the Z Bend in Murchison Gorge
- Wander along Shell Beach made of tiny white shells
- Be blown away by 'The Stromatolites' at Shark Bay World Heritage Listed area
- Meet the famous wild Dolphins of Monkey Mia
- Snorkel the Ningaloo Reef at Coral Bay and relax in the crystal clear waters of Turquoise Bay
- Guided tour of Cape Range National Park and Vlamingh Head Lighthouse at sunset
- Join a swim a Manta Ray or Whalesharks tour