Hva er inkludert?
Join our 4 day Great Ocean Road tour from Melbourne to Adelaide. You will have ample time for all the ‘must-sees’ along the iconic Great Ocean Road and beyond.
On tour, you will travel in our deluxe reclining seat, air-conditioned vehicle, and experience four-star accommodation. We pride ourselves on offering family-run hospitality, locally-produced food and wine, and a variety of down-to-earth experiences that can only be enjoyed in small groups.
- A relaxed pace - The only 4 day Melbourne to Adelaide Great Ocean Road experience, allowing ample time for all the ‘must-sees’ along the iconic Great Ocean Road and Beyond.
- Deluxe reclining seat, air-conditioned vehicle.
- A mix of four star accommodation, and in Port Campbell it allows us to pop back to the iconic 12 Apostles in the morning and check-out these unique rock formations without the crowds.
- We expose our guests to family-run hospitality, locally-produced food and wine, and a variety of down-to-earth experiences that can only be enjoyed in small groups.
- We understand the importance of utilising the local community and businesses to create sustainable and long lasting relationships. We visit best local cafes, restaurants, food producers and wineries every-day.
- We will visit the iconic Great Ocean Road and learn of its history while discovering some of its hidden treasures.
- Our tours are as active as you want them to be. Our tour style provides opportunities for nature walks and spotting some of Australia’s unique animals in the wild
- Great music playlist, informative, enthusiastic guides & no boring commentary
- Arriving into Adelaide on Thursday night provides perfect timing to link in with the Ghan departure to Alice Springs on Sunday afternoon
- Great Otway National Park (Otway Ranges)
- Visit ‘Loch Ard Gorge’, the site of the most famous 19th century - Australian shipwreck
- Learn about the local Aboriginal history, geology, flora and fauna
- Explore Mount Gambier home to the famous Blue Lake
- Breakfasts on day 2, 3 & 4. Lunches on days 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Entry into the World Heritage Naracoorte Caves
- Winery visit with wine tasting day 4
- 3 nights accommodation
- All touring, informative and witty commentary
- Great Ocean Road Drive Tours depart every Monday except for Monday - 10 December through to Monday 14 January
- Tours departs Melbourne every Monday morning (8:30am at Southern - Cross Coach Terminal/Spencer Street)
- Guaranteed departures with minimum of two passengers
What to Bring
- Walking shoes/boots
- Insect repellent
- Windproof/waterproof jacket
- Water bottle