Hva er inkludert?
Spend an amazing 3 days travelling along the Great Ocean Road and through Grampians National Park. Visit some stunning places including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Mackenzie Falls, Halls Gap and many more magnificent sights throughout the region. Returning you back to Melbourne after an exceptional 3 day Great Ocean Road Tour in the early evening.
- Journey along the National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road, see the Memorial Arch
- Reconnect with nature on a rainforest walk through the lush Great Otway National Park
- Be blown away by panoramic views of the 12 Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge beach
- Enrich your cultural awareness of those who came before at Tower Hill Conservation Wildlife Reserve
- Guaranteed Australian wildlife sightings in their natural habitat ie. kangaroos, emus, echidnas & koalas
- Explore the rugged bush landscape of the Grampians National Park
- Capture the views from Reed's, Boroka and The Balconies Lookout
- Impressive hike to the summit of the Pinnacle Lookout
- Cool off at the base of MacKenzie waterfalls