Hva er inkludert?
Discover the oldest and best preserved Aboriginal rock art in the world, spot some prehistoric reptiles (crocodiles) as we cruise the river system by boat, and experience local culture, stories, and traditions. We'll explore monsoon forests, spectacular escarpment country, and the amazing biodiversity of Kakadu's landscapes, home to many endemic species of flora and fauna. Enjoy comfortable air-conditioned accommodations in Kakadu and Katherine.
- Visit Kakadu National Park, a World Heritage site.
- Explore Bowali & Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centres
- Experience the Guluyambi Cultural Cruise on the East Alligator River, located on the border of Kakadu and Arnhem Land.
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at *Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking Aboriginal rock art and sunset views at Ubirr Rock
- Be guided through two exceptional Aboriginal rock art locations, Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) and Ubirr Rock (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Visit spectacular waterholes in Kakadu and Edith Falls offering a tranquil setting with a waterfall and plunge pool for relaxation
- Immerse in Jawoyn culture in a NitNit Katherine Gorge cruise, the optional activity is a scenic helicopter ride over Katherine Gorge and its surrounds
- Learn from locals and experience art and culture at Katherine’s Top Didj Art Gallery
*The itinerary may be subject to change based on seasonal access, which prevents us from entering certain areas before and after the dry season. It is important to note that the falls rarely open before late June. The highlights are merely guidelines; Kakadu's diverse landscape and weather conditions necessitate high levels of flexibility. Group fitness levels also influence which falls to visit.