Hva er inkludert?
Join us on an exclusive 4 day Kakadu Katherine Gorge Adventure, a tour of a lifetime showcasing the very best Kakadu has to offer. Discover some of the oldest and best-preserved Aboriginal rock art in the world, and keep a lookout for some of our prehistoric friends (crocodiles) as we cruise the ancient wetlands by boat. Visit spectacular waterfalls and cool off in some of the most beautiful natural plunge pools imaginable. We’ll be exploring some truly spectacular countryside, amongst pockets of rainforest packed with endemic species of flora and fauna. This fully accommodated tour has you relaxing indoors in comfort each night after action-packed days of exploration, culture and unmatched vistas.
- Visit the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park
- Explore Kakadu’s Aboriginal Cultural Centres
- On the border of Kakadu and Arnhem Land, guests will experience a Guluyambi Cultural Cruise on the East Alligator River
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at *Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking Aboriginal rock art and sunset views at Ubirr Rock
- Be guided through two world-class Aboriginal rock art sites Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) and Ubirr walk (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Adventure to Kakadu’s biggest waterfall *Jim Jim or *Twin Falls (conditions/seasonality permitting)
- Relax and cool off at Barramundi Gorge (Maguk) waterfall and serene plunge pool
- Enjoy the hospitality of Jabiru and Katherine
- Optional Katherine Gorge Cruise or helicopter flight
- Discover the cascading waterfalls of Edith Falls