Hva er inkludert?
Join us on an exclusive 4 day Kakadu Outback Adventure Tour, adventure of a lifetime showcasing the very best Kakadu has to offer. Discover some of the oldest and best preserved Aboriginal rock art in the world, keep a lookout for some of our prehistoric friends (crocodiles) as we cruise the ancient wetlands by boat. Visit spectacular waterfalls and cool off in some of the most beautiful natural plunge pools imaginable. We’ll be exploring some truly spectacular countryside, amongst pockets of rainforest packed with endemic species of flora and fauna. This fully accommodated tour has you relaxing indoors in comfort each night after action packed days of exploration, culture and unmatched vistas.
- Visit World Heritage-Listed Kakadu National Park
- See an apex predator up close, on a billabong cruise
- Explore Bowali & Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Internationally Protected Mamukala Wetlands
- Watch for Crocs and Barramundi at Cahills Crossing
- Breathtaking sunset view over the Nadab Floodplain
- Be guided through two world-class Aboriginal rock art sites Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) and Ubirr
- Adventure to *Jim Jim or *Twin Falls (conditions permitting)
- Relax at Barramundi Gorge (Maguk) waterfall and serene plunge pool
- Enjoy the hospitality of a classic gold-mining township
- Discover the spectacular Edith Falls or Butterfly Gorge