Hva er inkludert?
There is a very good reason why Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is included on the UNESCO World Heritage List. The park was first added to the list in 1987, when the international community recognised its spectacular geological formations, rare plants and animals, and outstanding natural beauty. Your expert local guide will uncover some of the incredible secrets the Red Centre has to offer with guided -commentary, stories and hidden gems that really bring this place to life.
We have comfortable permanent twin safari tents providing a little more comfort, privacy and security, or you can try out a traditional swag experience (canvas-covered bedroll).
- Kings Canyon Watarrka National Park
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) lookout at Sunset
- Visit the Uluru-Kata Tjuta cultural center
- Aboriginal Sacred Rock Art Site
- Visit Mutitjulu Waterhole, Kuniya Piti, Kantju Gorge
- Immerse yourself in Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Hike the Valley of the Winds or Walpa Gorge
- Be amazed by the beauty of The Olgas-Kata Tjuta
- Visit Tjoritja - West MacDonnell Ranges
- Explore Standley Chasm, Ochre Pits and Ellery Creek Big Hole