Hva er inkludert?
Guided Tastings at 4 destinations
A gourmet two-course lunch
Snacks and Water on board
Scenic lookout (optional and weather dependant)
Door to door service*
* If your pick up location is not within 8kms of the city centre, you MUST enquire before booking online.
* If you are booking within 48 hours of the tour you MUST enquire about your pick up location prior to booking.
* Pick up location may be subject to change if you book within 48 hours of the tour
* Itinerary and locations may be subject to change due to Covid-19 venue limitations and restrictions
The Vino Bus will pick you up from your home or holiday accommodation at approximately 9am* (depending on your location). From there, you will be driven in comfort to Tamborine Mountain in an air conditioned mini bus whilst absorbing the spectacular views of rainforest and picturesque landscapes.
You will visit 3 award winning wineries plus Tamborine Mountain's famous distillery. Each venue will conduct a guided private tasting for our group which will allow you to try different varieties at each venue.
A gourmet two course lunch at one of the mountains top wineries is included in your tour, as well as all of your tasting fees. Snacks and water will also be available on the bus and is all inclusive.
If you are lover of cheese and want to purchase some delicious gourmet treats to take home, simply let us know on the day and we will stop at Witches Chase Factory at the end of the tour.
The Vino Bus’s entertaining and knowledgeable guide will ensure you have an extremely fun and unforgettable experience, while teaching you a thing or two along the way!
Relax on the drive home or chat to the new the friends you’ve made as at around 4:30pm* you will be dropped back at your pickup point.
See our Destinations page: http://www.thevinobus.com.au/destinations) for more information on some of the venues we may visit on your tour.
- Pick up and drop off times can vary depending on customer locations
- Guided Tastings at 4 destinations
- A gourmet two-course lunch
- Snacks and Water on board
- Scenic lookout (optional and weather dependant)
- Door to door service