You will have plenty of free time to go explore Split, take a stroll around your surroundings, catch the most important sites, interact with the locals or simply relax! And of course, you will have your weekends off as well!
Dormitory in a sustainable and social hostel, max. 8 bed single gendered with a private bathroom and air-conditioning; bedding, bed sheets and towels provided
The hostel has lots of different areas for hanging out and a spacious outside terrace perfect for relaxing and socializing. There is room for up to 100 guests and with it's young and welcoming staff you will feel at home.
The hostel is in a neighborhood where you can find everything you need: local coffee shops, supermarkets, ATMs. The Hostel is 2 minutes walking from a bus stop with buses running by that can bring you to the city center in 20 mins.
Pick-up at the airport is included.
Transport between accommodation and volunteer project location is not included but local staff will accompany you to your project on your first day.
Three meals a day, everyday served at your accommodation: breakfast, lunch and dinner (Local style. Vegetarian, gluten-free and meals for lactose-intolerant are also available upon request.) If you prefer, in the morning you can grab a “packed lunch” to have in the city or at your placement, as long as you request it the day before.
- Three meals a day, everyday: breakast, lunch and dinner (Vegetarian, gluten-free and meals for lactose-intolerant are also available upon request.)
- Responsible guided city tour (2 hours.)
- Allocation to a non-profit and placement coordination on the first day of volunteering.
- Materials for the volunteer activities.
- All diving equipment necessary.
- Diving classes and instructors.
- Diving certifications appropriate to your diving experience.
- Free maps, city guides and the best tips to discover the city!
- Support 24/7 (365 days a year at anytime.)